What: Rehearsal! Our practices are fun and lively. They usually end promptly at 9:00 p.m.
Where: Christ the King Lutheran Church Fellowship Hall, 495 Florida Road (Riverview and Florida Road), Durango, CO 81301
When: Every Tuesday night at 7:00 p.m.
Here's a Google Map to help find your way.
Driving in from the south or west (Bayfield, Ignacio, Farmington, Hesperus, or Cortez):
- Follow Camino Del Rio and North Main (US550) to 15th Street (just before the bridge).
- Turn right onto 15th Street, and follow it for two blocks. Stay in the left lane, and turn to the half-left onto Florida Road.
- Drive on Florida Road for half a mile, then watch for driveways to the left. The third driveway is the turn into Christ the King Lutheran's parking lot. (If you come to the roundabout, you have gone too far. Go around the roundabout and go back where you just came from. Ours will be the first driveway to your right.) We meet in the Fellowship Hall, which is straight ahead of you. Come on in and sing with us!
Coming from the north on US 550:
- US 550 becomes North Main. Stay on North Main until you cross the bridge and then turn immediately to your left onto 15th Street.
- Once you are on 15th Street, follow the directions above.
- We meet in the Fellowship Hall, which is straight ahead of you. Come on in and sing with us!
From Florida Road:
- Go west on Florida Road until you come to Chapman Hill Ski Area on your left and Riverview Drive on your right. There is a roundabout at Riverview and Florida Road.
- At the roundabout, continue on Florida for a short distance. Watch for the sign for Christ the King Lutheran church, which is the first driveway to your right after the roundabout.
- Turn into the driveway, which takes you to the parking lot of Christ the King. Our rehearsal room is straight ahead. Come on in and sing with us!
Best of luck in finding us!